A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Waynik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Waynik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Waynik, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Waynik graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Waynik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Waynik MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark Waynik practice?
- Dr. Mark Waynik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Waynik practices Psychiatry near Trumbull, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CT and Bridgeport, CT.
See Trumbull Psychiatrists.