A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Waynik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Waynik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waynik
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waynik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Waynik, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Waynik graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Waynik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Waynik MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark Waynik practice?
- Dr. Mark Waynik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Waynik practices Psychiatry near Fairfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Trumbull, CT.
See Fairfield Psychiatrists.