Dr. Mark Webster Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Webster?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Mark Webster?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

Neutral

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 2nd, 2014

Horrible bedside manner

Dr Webster talks down to his patients which is especially demeaning since he works with Veterans. He ask about the problem and when you try to describe it, he interrupts by saying he doesn't know what you mean or to say he didn't ask you that. But the biggest issue I have with him is his lack of care and knowledge. After an x-ray and MRI, he still couldn't diagnose my problem so he just gave me a shot. He once told me I had bone spurs (he even drew a picture to show where they were) and gave me a strap to wear. On my next visit he said I had arthritis, denying the bone spur diagnosis. If I weren't a Vet and had insurance, I would definitely go to another doctor!

December 29th, 2015