Learn more about Dr. Mark Wedul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wedul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wedul
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wedul Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wedul graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Wedul has 17 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark V Wedul MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark V. Wedul practice?
- Dr. Mark Wedul has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Wedul practices Ophthalmology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Ophthalmologists.