A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wedul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wedul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wedul graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Wedul has 17 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark V Wedul MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark V. Wedul practice?
- Dr. Mark Wedul has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wedul practices Ophthalmology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Ophthalmologists.