A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wehry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wehry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wehry, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Wehry graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Wehry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Gulf Breeze Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Wehry MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Wehry practice?
- Dr. Mark Wehry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wehry practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Urologists and Pensacola Pediatric Specialists.