A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Weidenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Weidenbaum, Orthopedic Spine Surgeon, Orthopedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weidenbaum
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Weidenbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Weidenbaum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acquired Joint Deformities
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Curved Back (Lordosis)
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Herniated Disc
- Intervertebral disk inflammation (Discitis)
- Joint Diseases
- Lower Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weidenbaum graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Weidenbaum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Weidenbaum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Weidenbaum practice?
- Dr. Mark Weidenbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Weidenbaum practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ.
See New York Surgeons.