A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Weidenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Weidenbaum, Orthopedic Spine Specialist & Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weidenbaum
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weidenbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Weidenbaum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acquired Joint Deformities
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Curved Back (Lordosis)
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Herniated Disc
- Intervertebral disk inflammation (Discitis)
- Joint Diseases
- Lower Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weidenbaum graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Weidenbaum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Weidenbaum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Weidenbaum practice?
- Dr. Mark Weidenbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Weidenbaum practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.