Learn more about Dr. Mark Wein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wein
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wein graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Wein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Brian Wein DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Wein practice?
- Dr. Mark Wein has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Wein practices Family Medicine near Taylor, MI.
See Taylor Primary Care Doctors.