A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wein
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Wein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wein graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Wein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Brian Wein DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Wein practice?
- Dr. Mark Wein has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Wein practices Family Medicine near Taylor, MI.
See Taylor Primary Care Doctors.