A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wein graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Wein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Wein practice?
Dr. Mark Wein practices Family Medicine near Taylor, MI.
See Taylor Family Physicians.