A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wein
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wein graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Wein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Brian Wein DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Wein practice?
- Dr. Mark Wein has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Wein practices Family Medicine near Taylor, MI.
See Taylor Family Physicians.