A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Wein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Brian Wein DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Wein practice?
- Dr. Mark Wein has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mark Wein practices Family Medicine near , .