A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Weiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiner
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Weiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Weiner, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Weiner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harrington Memorial Hospital
- Milton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark N Weiner MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Mark Weiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Weiner practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Randolph, MA.
See Randolph Neurologists, Randolph Psychiatrists, and Randolph Sleep Medicine Doctors.