A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Weiner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Weiner, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Weiner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harrington Memorial Hospital
- Milton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark N Weiner MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Mark Weiner has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Weiner practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Randolph, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA and Duxbury, MA.
See Randolph Neurologists, Randolph Psychiatrists, and Randolph Sleep Medicine Doctors.