A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Weingarten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Weingarten is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Weingarten, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Weingarten graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weingarten has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Weingarten MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Weingarten practice?
- Dr. Mark Weingarten has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Weingarten practices Ophthalmology near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Rochester Ophthalmologists.