Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. Yahoo.
 |  Information  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2013

Wife had questions about eyelid surgery, after 2 minute diagnosis he said he did not do surgery, on making initial apointment we were told that he did that type of surgery, needless to say we were charged $95 for this!

Sep 18th, 2012

I cant thank you enough for fitting my daughter in on Friday. It was truly above and beyond!! I will spread the word on how great you are!

|  Very knowledgeable  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

The staff at the office and surgical center are great! They made me feel really comfortable with my decision in having the surgery. The doctor and staff are very knowledgeable.

|  Everything was great  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2012

Everything was great. I really liked the extended office hours which enables me to make my office visits as scheduled because my work schedule changes weekly. I would highly recommend LASIK, and I have!

|  Very patiently  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2012

Always greeted politely with smiling faces. Made to feel like an important person. LASIK is a painless, wonderful procedure. Follow up care was thorough and done very patiently. Staff always available to answer questions.

|  So grateful  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2012

I am so grateful for your skills for giving me a beautiful, bright, colorful new vision. I only wish that more prospective cataract patients could be told of the quality of life that they will find improved. God bless your hands and eyes!

|  Like Personal Attention  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

I liked the personal attention you give each person. I was pleased that I could see the next day and how clear my vision was, and the surgery was so painless. I would recommend Dr. Weingarten to anyone who was thinking of LASIK eye surgery in Detroit.

|  Very impressed  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2012

Everyone was so pleasant and professional. This was the best thing I ever did. I had no pain and I was back at work on the line the very next day. Dr. Weingarten is a bit more expensive, but I didn't bargain shop with my eyes. I was very impressed with him and his staff.

|  Everyone is very professional  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2012

Everyone is very professional, friendly and makes you feel comfortable. I would tell people that the procedure is explained thoroughly and all questions are answered. Before, during and after the procedure the staff and doctor make you comfortable and explain everything that is happening. No need to be nervous.

|  Very professional  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2012

The very professional atmosphere inspired confidence. The staff worked with me to set up a schedule that suited me. Everything was very simple and instructions were clear and easy to follow. I would say that although your office does not offer the best price for the surgery, I chose it because I felt comfortable with the competency of the staff and the quality of the work.

|  professionalism was outstanding  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

I had two cataract extractions performed by Dr. Mark D. Weingarten. My left eye was done on November 23rd and my right eye was done on December 21st. From the moment I walked into Dr. Weingartens office on a profoundly blurry day in early October, to the moment I left eye recovery room on December 21st, the care and professionalism was outstanding at every level. So, a tip of my hat in gratitude to Dr. Weingarten, his office staff, the pre and post op nurses & everyone else at Crittenton who took part in this Miracle On Walton Boulevard.

|  Very friendly  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2012

Everyone has always been very friendly and helpful. The surgical staff made every effort to put me at ease before, during and after the procedure. I also appreciate that I have never spent more than a few minutes in the waiting room for any of my visits. I have been telling people that the procedure is completed very quickly and in my case painlessly. Recovery was also very quick, even quicker than I was lead to believe. Even though I wore corrective lenses for 34 years, it's now as though I never needed them. I can't wait to go snorkeling and not have to worry about contacts.

|  show details
Jan 29th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Did a wonderful job on my lasik surgery! Also did my mom's surgery, brother's, and hopefully soon my husband!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com