inactive

3.3

• Good
  • Bad

May 8th, 2012
This doctor's license has been suspended
Interesting comments about this doctor being a pill pusher and making innapropriate comments - all are completely true. My child used to be a patient but due to the above and likely other issues that aren't shared with the public, his pediatric office has been closed down.

March 6th, 2012
hate

February 15th, 2012
I presented my granddaughter to him after being referred by her pediatrician because she was to busy to see a sick child. He took the time to listen the complaint and treated her. We left behind a stuffed animal in which the office called to let us know. When we arrived to pick it up, they asked how she was doing and she was not any better. He saw her again and changed her rx and she was better in days. I since have all my grandchildren with him and would not want to go anywhere else. He fixed all the issues with 2 children who are now doing fantastic thanks to him great great doctor.

November 22nd, 2011
Strange Man
He seems to be a pill pusher and didn't take the time to listen to what I had to say about son with ADHD. He just kept pushing meds. Made a comment about 2 year old brother being put on meds for ADHD or a sedative to help him sleep as well. 2 year old has no issues! He was just tired and cranky an sick of waiting. He also made a few remarks that were not appropriate or funny. We are going somewhere else. He seems weird and a bit creepy!

August 11th, 2011
He came to my daughters room the evening after she gave birth to her first son....he was referred by the childs paternal aunt. My daughter already had a pediatrician lined up so we thought it strange(and invasive)he would just take the salesman approach...very odd and would not recommend him.

June 17th, 2011
Great doctor - willing to go the extra distance for his patients. When we moved recently we decided (even though it is a drive!) to keep him as our kidspediatrian. Smart guy....

April 27th, 2011
I walked out of a well child visit when my child was just over a year old. Dr Weinreb asked me point blank if I was "still doing that boobie thing." I don't know if he was trying to be funny or unsupportive of breastfeeding past 1 year old. Either way, I felt that he was not the doctor for us.

April 12th, 2011
Alway's Caring

April 7th, 2011
My child has special needs and Doctor Weinreb always take the time to listen to us. He takes the time to research something if he doesn't know the answer and really seems to care about not only our child but my husband and I. We are truly fortunate to have him as our child's pediatrician!

November 18th, 2014