Dr. Mark Weintraub Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Mark Weintraub?

Posted on November 19th, 2017

Professional staff and physician

Very good

Posted on November 19th, 2017

It would have been perfect except for the fact that you didn't have my Dad's records there and things were a little confused at first, causing additional unnecessary stress to both of my parents in an already stressful situation. My parents are both 83 with high blood pressure other medical issues of course, and the less stress they have overall, the better. Of course, it could have been that Dad's physician didn't send over the proper paperwork; I'm not sure how it worked itself out but it did.

Wonderful

Posted on November 18th, 2017

Dr and staff are great people. Dr. Weintraub is wonderful.

Pays attention

Posted on November 18th, 2017

A staff who pays attention to detail, quick to schedule an appointment when needed, and treats me with respect and a great attitude.

prompt

Posted on November 17th, 2017

Prompt professional services.

Very professional

Posted on November 17th, 2017

Dr. Weintraub was very professional with my exam. He was very concerned with my problem of soreness in the urinary area. He found the soreness area which I agreed with in his exam. Then he took the time to explain his treatment of special ointment for the affected area.

Appointment on time

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Dr. Weintraub was on time and able to thoroughly explain the results and implications of my test results.

Direct

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Dr. Weintraub was direct and explained everything to me. Everyone else who I dealt with was very pleasant.

Did great

Posted on November 8th, 2017

The care of my doctor and his nurse is above and beyond the necessary care.

Compassionate

Posted on November 8th, 2017

Staff was helpful courteous and efficient. Nurses were compassionate in dealing with sensitive questions.

Thanks for the help

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Checked and explained the problem very well.

Informative

Posted on November 7th, 2017

I was kept informed with all alternatives and potential outcomes of my problem. The conservative approach was taken and this is what I prefer.