A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Weisbrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Weisbrod is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Weisbrod, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisbrod graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Weisbrod has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Colorado Eye Associates, PC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Weisbrod MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Weisbrod practice?
- Dr. Mark Weisbrod has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Weisbrod practices Ophthalmology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Ophthalmologists.