A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Weiss, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Weiss has 15 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Weiss MD is a male Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Weiss practice?
- Dr. Mark Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Weiss practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Radiologists.