A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Weiss, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Weiss has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Weiss MD is a male Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Weiss practice?
- Dr. Mark Weiss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Weiss practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI.
See Grand Blanc Radiologists.