Learn more about Dr. Mark Weissig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Weissig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weissig
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Weissig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Weissig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Illness
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissig graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weissig has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Weissig MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Weissig practice?
- Dr. Mark Weissig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Weissig practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Internists and Fullerton Pulmonologists.