A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Weitzenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Weitzenfeld, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Weitzenfeld graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Weitzenfeld has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weitzenfeld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Weitzenfeld practice?
Dr. Mark Weitzenfeld practices Urology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL.
See Miami Urologists.