A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Weitzenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Weitzenfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Weitzenfeld, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Weitzenfeld graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Weitzenfeld has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Bruce Weitzenfeld MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Weitzenfeld practice?
- Dr. Mark Weitzenfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Weitzenfeld practices Urology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL.
See Miami Urologists.