Dr. Mark Weitzenfeld MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Miami, FL

October 10th, 2015
Great Urologist.
Dr. Weitzenfeld is a great doctor. I underwent with him a turp. Excellent results, he did a tremendous job. The staff was very helpful. I highly recommend him.

February 26th, 2015
The most unprofessional staff I've ever encountered

December 22nd, 2014
up all night
He is just too cocky. He does explain what or why he is or want to do certain things. If you ask, he acts as if you have conmitted the ultimate sin. After having an in office procedure with Dr. Weitzenfeld, my husband has been up without sleep every night since. The urgency just won't stop. We are going to another doctor. Oh, there was no follow up after any procedure.

December 15th, 2014
My first visit with the doctor was brief, and that was okay because I understood that he needed tests to evaluate my condition. When I went back for my tests, I was not given a clear explanation of my diagnosis or the medication that I was being asked to take. When I asked a few questions regarding the diagnosis and treatment, Dr. Weitzenfeld made me feel as if my questions were unreasonable and that I was wasting his time. It also made me very uncomfortable that he was giving his nurse a to do list while he was conducting my procedure. The waiting room I was in was not very clean. There was what looked like a dried up spot of urine on the countertop at my initial visit, and it was still there a month later. His staff is very friendly, but he is not.