Dr. Mark Welles MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

October 20th, 2015
Nasty doctor
Dr. Welles is a nasty, RUDE doctor. For this reason I will no longer take my child to this place. He rushed me through and it was obvious he was annoyed w us as if we were wasting his time. He doesn't seem to like children. My sons usual doctor is great but very busy and this jerk was the substitute, I suppose. He's a horrible doctor, can't believe my insurance company is paying him for those 5 minutes of rudeness. Definitely undeserved.

July 13th, 2015
great pediatrician
To the prior review -that's how most drs do their shots - the liquid vaccine goes down quicker. Dr. Welles has taken care of all my kids including 2 preemies. He's great- knowledgeable and he does care! If the parent needs codollling - then no- he's not a doctor for you! My only issue is that the office- waiting room has become a third world medicaid office! Too many neck tattoos and pants around the ankles kind (female and male)! And the waits have become ridiculous!

January 25th, 2014
Terrible
I am extremely upset by my experience with dr Welles. This was my first encounter with him, as the office kept putting me with a different doctor every time I went in. My daughter was receiving her 2 month immunizations. I felt him to be cold, lacking care or compassion. Instead of giving the oral immunization first, he gave her the two shots. So when he finally did give her the oral one she was screaming her lungs out and coughing and choking....he left her laying down. It took me hours to calm her down! Totally heartless. You really need to reevaluate how you treat infants.