A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wells is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wells, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wells has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Wells MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Wells practice?
- Dr. Mark Wells has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wells practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH and Westerville, OH.
See Columbus Plastic Surgeons and Columbus Surgeons.