A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Welton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Welton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Welton, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Anal Gland Cancer
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Rectal Cancer
- Squamous Cell Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Welton graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Welton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Lane Welton MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Welton practice?
- Dr. Mark Welton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Welton practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons.