Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Living well with CIC Are you living with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)? This guide to triggers, medications and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Welton
Dr. Mark Welton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Welton is affiliated with Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, Stanford Hospital & Clinics and Stanford University Hospital. Dr. Welton has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Welton has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Mark Welton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.
Dr. Andrew Shelton
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Palo Alto, CA 0.01 mi25
Dr. Sherry Wren
Colon and Rectal Surgery, Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Stanford, CA 0.13 mi31
Dr. Arden Morris
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Stanford, CA 0.13 mi24