A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wendling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wendling, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wendling
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wendling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wendling, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wendling graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wendling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Wendling MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Wendling practice?
- Dr. Mark Wendling has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Wendling practices Family Medicine near Emmaus, PA.
See Emmaus Family Physicians.