A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wendling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wendling, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wendling, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wendling graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wendling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wendling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Wendling practice?
Dr. Mark Wendling practices Family Medicine near Emmaus, PA.
See Emmaus Family Physicians.