A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wendling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wendling, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wendling
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wendling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wendling, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wendling graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wendling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Wendling MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Wendling practice?
- Dr. Mark Wendling has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Wendling practices Family Medicine near Emmaus, PA.
See Emmaus Family Physicians.