Learn more about Dr. Mark Wendling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wendling, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wendling
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wendling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wendling, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wendling graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wendling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Wendling MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Wendling practice?
- Dr. Mark Wendling has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Wendling practices Family Medicine near Emmaus, PA.
See Emmaus Family Physicians.