A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Weng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Weng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Weng, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Weng graduated from Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Usc University Hospital. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Weng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Wei Weng DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Weng practice?
- Dr. Mark Weng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Weng practices Family Medicine near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Victorville, CA.
See West Covina Family Physicians.