A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wentz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wentz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wentz graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Wentz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allen Wentz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Wentz practice?
- Dr. Mark Wentz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wentz practices Family Medicine near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sylvania, OH.
See Toledo Primary Care Doctors.