A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Werner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Werner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Werner, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Werner graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Werner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Henry Werner MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Werner practice?
- Dr. Mark Werner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Werner practices Neurology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Neurologists.