A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Weston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Weston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weston
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Weston, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weston graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Weston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Cecil Weston MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Weston practice?
- Dr. Mark Weston has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Weston practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tualatin, OR.
See Tualatin Surgeons.