Dr. Mark Weston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Weston?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Mark Weston?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 19th, 2016

He performed 3 surgeries on me (2 fusions (1 to neck and 1 to lower back) and also a discectomy. I went to 3 doctors before deciding on Dr. Weston. He was wonderful and I went back for each subsequent surgery. He even called me at home to see how I was feeling. I will never go to any other surgeon if I have any other back/neck issues. Amazing man and amazing team. I thank him for me walking comfortably again! Thank you Dr. Weston! Sincerely, K. Hays

September 4th, 2013

-Back Surgery, -Baker's Cyst removed-Lt. foot repair, leg lengths not same -toe removed on lt. foot compromising foot Rt knee replacement- cleaned out and repaired sinus cavities - forehead and maxillary sinus

My primary care MD retired at the end of 2012.Since I am complex patient I am afraid of my future. I have been seen at the Orth. & Frac Clinic by Dr. Weston from 2003 to 2010. He is very difficult doctor to replace. He repaired all that was within his medical expertise. He is the only physician I have ever been to who called me at home to see how I was doing. I owe my ability to walk to him. I have scoliosis as well as Rheumatoid Arthritis. Dr. Weston did more for me then my Rheumatologist whom I still see.

April 2nd, 2013

Compliments

Mark: I am leaving Portland. I have never forgotten you. Your care was excellent. You are the best back surgeon I could have asked for and most especially the whole year of 2008. Thank you and take care.

May 28th, 2009

He was great!

October 15th, 2008

Great Doctor

What a great experience, he really listens to you.

June 6th, 2008

He understands and listens A+

When you have a medical visit with DR. Weston you feel like you have his full attention. He has great listening skills and heart of compassion and truly wants to help with your medical problem!At first his approach is conservative, and from there he builds on a direction to follow with his expertise...

August 3rd, 2017