A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wetzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wetzel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wetzel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Community Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wetzel graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wetzel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wetzel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Wetzel practice?
- Dr. Mark Wetzel practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Westwood, KS.