A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wewers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wewers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wewers
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Wewers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wewers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Critical Care
- Lung Diseases
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- alpha 1-Antitrypsin Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Wewers graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wewers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Wewers MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Wewers practice?
- Dr. Mark Wewers has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wewers practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Pulmonologists, and Columbus Critical Care Practitioners.