A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wewers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wewers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wewers
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wewers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wewers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Critical Care
- Lung Diseases
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- alpha 1-Antitrypsin Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Wewers graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wewers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Wewers MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Wewers practice?
- Dr. Mark Wewers has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Wewers practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Pulmonologists, and Columbus Critical Care Practitioners.