A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Whipple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Whipple, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Mouth Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Whipple graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Whipple has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harborview Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whipple accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Whipple practice?
Dr. Mark Whipple practices Otolaryngology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Otolaryngologists.