A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Whipple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Whipple is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Whipple, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Mouth Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Whipple graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Whipple has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harborview Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Eliot Whipple MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Whipple practice?
- Dr. Mark Whipple has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Whipple practices Otolaryngology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Otolaryngologists.