A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Whitaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Whitaker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitaker
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whitaker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Whitaker, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitaker graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Whitaker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Whitaker MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Whitaker practice?
- Dr. Mark Whitaker has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Whitaker practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Otolaryngologists.