A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Whiteford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Whiteford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Whiteford, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Whiteford graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Whiteford has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Huntington Whiteford MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Whiteford practice?
- Dr. Mark Whiteford has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Whiteford practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.