A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Whiteford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Whiteford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Whiteford, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Whiteford graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Whiteford has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whiteford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans