Learn more about Dr. Mark Whitaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Whitaker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitaker
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Whitaker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitaker graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Whitaker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Whitaker DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Whitaker practice?
- Dr. Mark Whitaker has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Whitaker practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians and Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.