A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Whitaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Whitaker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitaker graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Whitaker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Whitaker DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Whitaker practice?
- Dr. Mark Whitaker has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Whitaker practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors and Phoenix General Practitioners.