Overall Review

May 10th, 2016
frustrated
Dr. Whitaker is a great doctor but his appointment setter is not accommodating. I tried to set appointment and he refused to let me see Dr. Whitaker and tried to palm off another Dr. The ease of appointment didn't take place.

October 27th, 2015
exceptional personality, very polite and concerned

March 17th, 2015
Dr. Whitaker takes the time to listen to you and he always has an accurate diagnosis. He explains everything in detail and makes everything clear.

January 23rd, 2015
Dr. Mark Whittaker is the best dr. Been going to him for 15yrs. and have always had a good experience. He is patient and listens, you never feel rushed. Great doctor, highly recommend him to anyone, young, old, he's great!

February 19th, 2013
Dr. Whitaker has been my physcian for the past approximatly 15 years. Before he joined this practice he had his own with no other Doctors. At that time it wasn't unusual to wait 2 hours to be seen. I was always upset about the wait BUT I always left happy because Dr. Whitaker is just that good. He joined this group practice for several years ago - it's much further for me to drive but I don't mind = He's just the best Doctor. With this new group the wait is now very reasonable; 10 to 15 minutes. Dr Whitaker is kind and treats you like a person. He takes time with you. And even tho the sign on the wall says limit your visit to one or two issues Dr Wittaker will ask you if there is anything else you want to discuss. He is a throw back to the old school doctors. Maybe that's because he had a wonderful example is Father was a doctor too. His father was my doctor before I started seeing Dr. Mark.

February 12th, 2013
Dr. Whitaker
I have been seeing Dr. Whitaker for over 15 years now. My mother used to see his father, before he passed on his practice. He is an amazing Dr. who truly cares for his patients and their interest. I would highly recommend him to anyone. With my insurance transitions, I have seen many doctors in between being a patient of Dr. Whitaker. I have been so unimpressed with previous doctors, that I always end up going back. He is caring and trustworthy, and always looking out for your best interest and needs.

May 24th, 2011
great doctor
He was so compassionate....so professional and very thorough in his diagnostis. He reminded me of doctors of long ago who really care about what they do and are really genuine people!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Whitaker. Sometimes there is a wait but it is because he doesn't rush through you visit!!!

May 17th, 2011
Awesome Doctor!
I have been with the good doctor since he was an intern. He is a great doctor and I am very glad I found him. He takes care of my entire family and a lot of our friends too! He spends time on every medical issue for an accurate diagnosis

January 24th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
I suffer from severe depression and severe anxiety. I could not have found a better doctor than Mark Whitaker. He was able to treat me accurately and as such I was able to live life again without the debilitating mental health issues dragging me down. In fact I miss him very much after having moved 1200 miles away to be near family only to find that none of the local doctors here have been able to accomplish what he has accomplished with me.

October 18th, 2010
Thankful!
When I moved to the Phoenix area a big concern of mine was finding a doctor to be my PCP as doctors general scare me. Dr. Whitaker was recemmended by one of my new co-workers and I am so thankful for that! He is the best, more caring doctor that I have ever had and I am 50 years old. His staff (Stephnie) is also kind and caring. I have now changed my parents PCP to Dr. Whitaker, my Aunt is now his patient along with my daughter and granddaughter. I would not want any other Doctor to handle the care of my family - Dr. Whitaker is the only Doctor I trust my family to.