Learn more about Dr. Mark Whitten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Whitten, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whitten
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Whitten Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Whitten, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitten graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Whitten has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Whitten MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Whitten practice?
- Dr. Mark Whitten has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Whitten practices Ophthalmology near Charlotte Hall, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Richmond, VA.
See Charlotte Hall Ophthalmologists.