Dr. Mark Whitten Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Whitten?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. Mark Whitten?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 30th, 2017

Great Experience

From the staff to Dr. Whitten himself, my experience was phenomenal. I've referred others since my surgery.

June 10th, 2017

Best decision I ever made

Pre-surgery I was given all the information that I would need to make the correct decision. The day of surgery the atmosphere was very relaxing and extremely professional, making my experience very comfortable. I'd like to personally thank the staff and Dr. Whitten, for taking great care of me. You didn't just change my vision to 20/15 but you change the way I see the world. For that I thank you immensely.

November 25th, 2016

The staff was so kind, professional and positive every time I visited the office. The procedure was quite, smooth and pleasant, Dr Whitten talked me through it and that made me very confident in him. I highly recommend Dr Whitten.

October 31st, 2016

Sharp vision thanks to Whitten Laser Eye

I have been very nearsighted since elementary school. My vision was so bad that other eye doctors told me in the past that laser surgery wouldn't be able to correct it. Contacts had become uncomfortable for me after years of wearing them. Dr. Whitten was able to correct both eyes to 20/20. Dr. Whitten and his staff were very courteous, professional, and answered all of my questions. I highly recommend Whitten Laser Eye!

October 11th, 2016

My Great Experience with Lazer Eye Surgery

The Doctor and everyone at the office were professional, friendly, and knowledgeable about my surgery. I am so happy about seeing everything with my new crystal clear eyes. The surgery felt almost painless and everyone at the practice walked me through as I went the surgery. The recovery was brief for me and I couldn't be happier with my new eye sight. I highly recommend this office and lazer eye surgery to my friends and family.

September 19th, 2016

Leaves no room for doubt

When you think of having surgery on one of your most vital senses, you kind of worry right? Doctor Whitten leaves no room for worry & during surgery his bed side manner is bar none. They talk you through every moment so that there is no room for you to even begin to think of anything but the voice that is guiding you to better vision! Highly highly recommended!

August 25th, 2016

Leasing Professional

What I really liked about Dr. Whitten is that he is very personable and put me at ease. Each visit he was attentive which showed that he really cares about his patients. Beyond the great experience, most importantly my vision is beyond amazing!! Words can not express how happy I am with my decision to chose Dr. Whitten!

May 22nd, 2016

Amazing vision 20/15 for me

The care taken by DR. Whitten and staff is remarkable. I couldn't believe when the procedure was over "which was very quick and painless" I was able to see clearly without glasses. I now catch myself reading cars license plates while driving down the road. The hardest thing for me to get used to is getting ready for bed and finding myself in the bathroom to take my contacts out that I don't have anymore!!!!

May 11th, 2016

I am very pleased with my procedure with Dr. Whitten and his staff. The appointments were on time and quick to see the doctor and his office has been very helpful in completing any paperwork I needed for my work.

January 30th, 2016

My experience was amazing! I was so scared but the wonderful staff and Dr Whitten eased my stress and my lasik was painless😃

November 17th, 2009

Fabulous Results!

The doctor was caring and thorough in the preoperative visit. He performed lasik surgery on me.His skills are fantastic, I can't believe how my eyesight has improved. I never thought vision like this was possible for a near-sighted person like me. I am eternally grateful for this gift of fabulous vision!

September 13th, 2017