Learn more about Dr. Mark Wichman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wichman, Specializes in shoulder and knee reconstruction is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wichman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wichman graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Wichman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center - Grafton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark T Wichman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Wichman practice?
- Dr. Mark Wichman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wichman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: West Allis, WI and New Berlin, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons, Milwaukee Sports Medicine Doctors, and Milwaukee Orthopedic Surgeons.