Learn more about Dr. Mark Wichman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wichman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wichman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wichman graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Wichman has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Todd Wichman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Wichman practice?
- Dr. Mark Wichman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wichman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.