A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wichman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wichman, Specializes in shoulder and knee reconstruction is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wichman
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wichman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wichman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wichman graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Wichman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center - Grafton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark T Wichman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Wichman practice?
- Dr. Mark Wichman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Wichman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons, Milwaukee Orthopedic Surgeons, and Milwaukee Sports Medicine Doctors.