A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wichman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wichman, Specializes in shoulder and knee reconstruction is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wichman
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Wichman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wichman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wichman graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Wichman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center - Grafton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark T Wichman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Wichman practice?
- Dr. Mark Wichman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wichman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.