A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wichman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wichman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wichman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wichman graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Wichman has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wichman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Wichman practice?
Dr. Mark Wichman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI.
See Milwaukee Orthopedic Surgeons.