Dr. Mark Wichman MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Milwaukee, WI

March 19th, 2017
Great surgeon
Dr. Wichman is outstanding, this is the second surgery I have had with him, he is extremely dedicated to assigning the right Physical Therapist to the needs of the patient. The final results have far exceeded my expectation, he believes in staying in the mix from the surgery, recovery, rehabilitation and making the sure the patient/doctor/therapist team is involved all the way through final release.

February 27th, 2017
Excellent Overall Experience
I was highly satisfied with the care Dr. Wichman provided throughout me experience with him. I went to Dr. Wichman because of an injury and, after meeting with him and discussing my options, decided surgery was my best option for longterm success. I was more than happy with how my procedure went and am grateful to have had such a talented and amazing doctor to work with! I would recommend Dr. Wichman to anyone in a heartbeat!

February 26th, 2017
Dr. Wichman and his staff are the most courteous, caring and pleasant medical professionals that I have had the pleasure to meet. All interactions with the doctor and his team made me feel like my procedure was the most important thing they had to do. I'm not happy that I was injured, but I'm very happy that these fine people did their best to make me whole. I'm well on the way to getting back to where I was before my "massive tear" of my rotator cuff.

February 17th, 2017
Rotator Cuff Repair
I actually went to 3 doctors to get a comfort level in making a decision. Dr. WIchman was my last and final appt. Years ago someone else did a shoulder repair and the nerve block was so painful and horrible, I was scared to death to have another one. I explained my fear and he assured me I shouldn't feel a thing. When the surgery day arrived, Dr. Wichman was right, I did not feel a thing when the nerve block was administered. The Surgery center staff and facility was great. It has been 90 days since my surgery and I am progressing very well. Thank you Dr. Wichman for a job well done.

January 17th, 2017
Ankle Surgery
This is my 2nd surgery by Dr. Wichman. Had my knee worked on a few years back and made sure to see him again when the ankle did not feel right. Thank you for the quick diagnosis and fixing the issue. Thanks to your staff for being easy to work with and friendly as well. Ankle feels great, can't wait to get back on the court soon.

January 2nd, 2017
Great ACL Reconstruction
Did an excellent job. Extremely satisfied.

October 12th, 2016
Rotator Cuff
I had a massive rotator cuff tear that was surgically repaired by Dr. Wichman. He did such a fantastic job, with the surgery, people were amazed at how well I healed. I am 12 weeks out after surgery and have very little pain, and am progressing very well with my PT. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Wichman for ANY type of orthopedic surgery you need.

September 14th, 2016
Great Doc
The number 1 goal was to repair my torn rotator cuff. Mission accomplished!! Dr Wichman & staff thourghly explained what was going to happen during the procedure. My only complaint was wait time to see Wichman while at the office.

September 13th, 2016
TALENTED!
I visited Dr. Wichman for a torn meniscus. He repaired it lickity-split! Unfortunately, my other knee met its end and required total replacement. Dr. Wichman spent as much time as I needed discussing options, procedure, aftercare and provided visual aids. Had the total knee replacement and 4 months later I'm better than I have been for the last 4yrs. Dr. Wichman is a very very good but more than that he's got talent. I have high praise for him and would recommend him to everyone! So glad he was my Dr. Thank u Dr Mark Wichman!

May 13th, 2016
Brewery Production Worker
Dr. Wichman exhausted all options of treatment (ie, cortizone, PT) before surgery was even mentioned as an option. The manner in wich he explains what the issue is and what he suggests as a treatment plan was very easy to understand. His post surgery plan was spot on, PT and then Occupational Therapy. The post surgery out come was great. I highly reccomend him as a surgeon. I had my right shoulder repaired 6 years ago by Dr. Wichman and the left shoulder in late 2015. I am completely satisfied with the results. If you want the best results, go to the best.

April 27th, 2016
Highly recommend Dr. Mark Wichman
Dr. Mark Wichman really listens to me. We had surgery with another surgeon and we were having problems. I wanted to get a second opinion and we were referred to Dr. Mark Wichman. He evaluated our situation and came up with a plan that made sense. He had to revise the previous repair, but all turned out well. I would highly recommend him. His staff was great too!

April 26th, 2016
Shoulder surgery
Excellent experience. I am planning to have my other shoulder repaired by Dr. Wichman as well. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.