Dr. Mark Wichman MD Patient Reviews

• 30 reviews

January 2nd, 2017
Great ACL Reconstruction
Did an excellent job. Extremely satisfied.

October 12th, 2016
Rotator Cuff
I had a massive rotator cuff tear that was surgically repaired by Dr. Wichman. He did such a fantastic job, with the surgery, people were amazed at how well I healed. I am 12 weeks out after surgery and have very little pain, and am progressing very well with my PT. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Wichman for ANY type of orthopedic surgery you need.

September 14th, 2016
Great Doc
The number 1 goal was to repair my torn rotator cuff. Mission accomplished!! Dr Wichman & staff thourghly explained what was going to happen during the procedure. My only complaint was wait time to see Wichman while at the office.

September 13th, 2016
TALENTED!
I visited Dr. Wichman for a torn meniscus. He repaired it lickity-split! Unfortunately, my other knee met its end and required total replacement. Dr. Wichman spent as much time as I needed discussing options, procedure, aftercare and provided visual aids. Had the total knee replacement and 4 months later I'm better than I have been for the last 4yrs. Dr. Wichman is a very very good but more than that he's got talent. I have high praise for him and would recommend him to everyone! So glad he was my Dr. Thank u Dr Mark Wichman!

May 13th, 2016
Brewery Production Worker
Dr. Wichman exhausted all options of treatment (ie, cortizone, PT) before surgery was even mentioned as an option. The manner in wich he explains what the issue is and what he suggests as a treatment plan was very easy to understand. His post surgery plan was spot on, PT and then Occupational Therapy. The post surgery out come was great. I highly reccomend him as a surgeon. I had my right shoulder repaired 6 years ago by Dr. Wichman and the left shoulder in late 2015. I am completely satisfied with the results. If you want the best results, go to the best.

April 27th, 2016
Highly recommend Dr. Mark Wichman
Dr. Mark Wichman really listens to me. We had surgery with another surgeon and we were having problems. I wanted to get a second opinion and we were referred to Dr. Mark Wichman. He evaluated our situation and came up with a plan that made sense. He had to revise the previous repair, but all turned out well. I would highly recommend him. His staff was great too!

April 26th, 2016
Shoulder surgery
Excellent experience. I am planning to have my other shoulder repaired by Dr. Wichman as well. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

February 17th, 2016
A Great Blessing Doctor
I was referred to Dr. Wichman by my primary care doctor. I really liked him and the way he spends his time and explain things to me. I never feel rushed out and if I have questions or concerns, he answers them for me. After I decided to have the surgery I was afraid but somehow I had greath faith in Dr. Wichman that I wasn't so afraid anymore and just believed in him. He did an excellent work on my knee and I am very fortunate that my primary care sent me to him. He is an awesome doctor and I have heard many good things about him and now I see why. My knee turned out good and now its healing well and I'm up and about. His NP Theresa and his nurse Samantha were awesome throughout my visit with him. They helped me with my forms for short term disability and were always concern about the well being of my knee. His whole staff has been great with me and I appreciate everything they have done for me. I am very blessed to have met him and his staff.

February 8th, 2016
Best ACL reconstruction!
Dr. Wichman helped me to choose the best technique for my particular situation. I am way ahead of my expectations (and my therapists'). Highly recommend Dr. Mark Wichman and his staff!

January 28th, 2016
Dr. Wickman was very informative, he spent a good amount of time explaining the procedure, post operative treatment . I would definitely recommend Dr. Wickman to family and friends

November 23rd, 2015
Great doctor for knee surgery.
For a torn medial meniscus Mark performed arthroscopic surgery. The procedure was quick, and the earlier pain was manageable. Healing was quick and rehab was not needed. He showed and explained the problem and what was to be expected. He showed the actual video after the operation and it was very remarkable. I highly recommend this doctor.

November 17th, 2015
Best Orthopedic doctor!
Dr. Mark Wichman repaired my torn ACL and I got back to playing the sports that I love. He also fixed my Dad's shoulder last year and he is doing great. Highly recommend!