A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wick, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Benign Connective Tissue Cancer (Fibroma)
- Blood Vessel Cancer (Hemangiosarcoma)
- Bone Cancer (Large Cell Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Medullary Carcinoma)
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Malignant Joint Cancer (Synovial Sarcoma)
- Nerve Sheath Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Carcinoma
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wick graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Wick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Robert Wick MD is a male Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Wick practice?
- Dr. Mark Wick has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Wick practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Pathologists.