A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wickman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wickman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wickman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wickman graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wickman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital And Medical Center
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark B Wickman MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Wickman practice?
- Dr. Mark Wickman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wickman practices Urology near North Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL.