A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Widick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Widick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Widick, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Widick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Hayden Widick FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Widick practice?
- Dr. Mark Widick has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Mark Widick practices Otolaryngology near , .