A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Widick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Widick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Widick
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Widick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Widick, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Widick graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Widick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Hayden Widick FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Widick practice?
- Dr. Mark Widick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Widick practices Otolaryngology near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL.
See Pompano Beach Otolaryngologists.