A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Widmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Widmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Widmann, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Widmann graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Widmann has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Dennis Widmann MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Widmann practice?
- Dr. Mark Widmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Widmann practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Sparta, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, NJ.
See Sparta Surgeons.