A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Widstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Widstrom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Widstrom, MD, MS is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Widstrom graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Widstrom has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- Deer River Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Widstrom MD and MS is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Widstrom practice?
- Dr. Mark Widstrom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Widstrom practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia, MN.
See Duluth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.