Mark D Wigod, MD
Video profile
3630 E Louise Dr
Meridian, ID 83642
208-377-9515
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Stephanie Shaffer on Jul 28th, 2014

Dr. Wigod is a phenomenal plastic surgeon. I am a breast cancer survivor. Dr. Wigod performed my breast reconstruction procedures after my double mastectomy with results I never imagined possible. Not only do I feel like a woman again, I feel like a new and improved woman! Dr. Wigod and his amazing staff of professionals go above and beyond everytime!

|  Strong Recommendation  |  show details
by Betty W on Jul 10th, 2014

I have had various procedures performed by Dr. Wigod. All have been a success. I am 63 and quite often get mistaken for 40. Dr. Wigod keeps me very informed as a patient, always making me aware of potential problems and the options that are available to me. I have referred him to strangers, friends and relatives ... All with very positive results. What makes him stand out from the rest? Well, primarily his skill/talent but also His compassion AND the fact that he is not a risk taker

|  Devastating Appointment  |  show details
by MJ on Jan 19th, 2014

This appointment with Wigod was not only devastating, but damaging to my overall self esteem. No one goes to an appointment such as this to be mocked and ridiculed. Here I was naked, there because I felt ugly and he verbally confirmed my greatest fear. He and another woman stated at me in disgust, flopped my breast around and then expressed how there was no hope for me to ever look normal and they couldn't help me. I was devastated and cried for weeks until I gathered enough courage to get a second opinion. I then went to Dr. McKim who took one look at me and said, no problem I can help you. I can proudly say that even a few years later I have beautiful breasts and have always held great adoration for what Dr. McKim did for me. The impact of this experience has never left me and drives me to write this review even years later. Whoever is sueing him, I hope they drive this pitiful man out of business.

|  Dishonest and ridiculous wait time  |  show details
by A bodily on Oct 7th, 2013

I can not express how awful this experience was. The nurse was rude. After waiting over an hour we finally talked with the doctor. Then after an 105 min. We are ready to leave and they inform me that the consultation was 50$. Do not waste your time and money.

Sep 6th, 2013

This office is amazing the staff is kind and caring. They took time to go over all of my options for all of the procedures I was interested in. I ended up doing my surgery with Dr Wigod and 2 years later another one. It was so nice to be with a office that remembered me when I came back.

Apr 10th, 2012

Misdiagnosed my situation and ended up having completely unnecessary and very deforming, painful surgery. Nothing short of a nightmare that I'm still dealing with.

|  Just Ok  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2011

Dr. Wigod is decent however, I am not thrilled with my results. I would say he is great at being symmetrical but a little too conservative. I was rushed into having my tummy tuck paid 10,000 and I still have a lot of excess and sagging. I also had liposuction done but honestly I couldn't tell the difference- even looking at the before and after photos. He might be a good option if you are considering facial or breast reconstruction to get a natural and even result. Awkward personality but I don't really need a lot of small talk from the doctor. The ladies that work the office are about 50/50 some are really sweet and some make you feel like you're an inconvenience.

|  RUDE and UNSENSITIVE receptionist!  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2011

I called office to make an appt for a 2nd opinion after having breast augmentation from another office out of the area. The lady was very rude and told me that it was my fault for choosing a different doctor and HUNG UP THE PHONE ON ME!I would not want someone like that to represent me if I was the Doctor!What happened to customer service?

|  Great experience  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2011

The office staff is caring and professional. Dr. Wigod took the time to answer all my questions. He thoroughly explained my surgical options and potential problems. I am thrilled with my great results and have told all my girlfriends to see Dr. Wigod.