Dr. Mark Wigod MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Meridian, ID

4.8

May 19th, 2017
My husband wants to send Dr. Wigod a Christmas present!
I couldn't be happier with the overall experience! The work itself is amazing but the staff is very helpful, patient and kind. I really didn't know what size I wanted but Dr. Wigod did. He listened patiently to my husband and myself and some how knew what we both wanted! I highly recommend Dr. Wigod and and his staff!

May 8th, 2017
Dr Wigod is an amazing surgeon
I went to Dr. Wigod to fix a botched reconstruction that another doctor had performed. I was afraid to have another surgery because of all the problems I had experienced, but Dr. Wigod took time with me to answer all my questions and assure me that he could help me. Dr. Wigod and his staff took great care of me through the entire process and I couldn't be happier with the results. He actually exceeded my expectations! My mistake was not going to Dr. Wigod first! Don't make my mistake.

May 1st, 2017
Very Helpful
Dr. Wigod was welcoming, professional and efficient throughout the whole process of my procedure. There were times that I felt uneasy about my decision and his confidence helped me feel like I was making the right decision. Although he did not completely agree that what I was doing would help me feel better he assured me that he would still do the job and do it right.

April 20th, 2017
Ecstatic, Elated and Grateful with the result of my lifelong dream of larger breasts!!
Prior to arriving for my consultation I was apprehensive about following through with what has been a lifelong dream. From the moment I arrived, the very first person that I made contact with up to meeting Dr. Wigod, I was beyond impressed and made to feel completely at ease. The entire staff made me feel like I was more than just another patient. The level of personal attention everyone delivered was the most genuine, compassionate, care that one could only hope for. It was apparent that the authentic compassionate and personal level of care that I received at the initial consultation, was what made this office and Dr. Wigod stand apart from any other provider in the industry. The outstanding level of care that was delivered at the first contact was continued through pre op, the surgery, and post op. If anyone has any interest in plastic surgery, Dr. Wigod any his staff would be the first and only consult to make. I can honestly say my level of satisfaction along with experiencing my lifelong dream become a reality has exceeded any expectation I may have had.

April 20th, 2017
I had a very comfortable and rewarding experience and am very satisfied with my facelift results.
I feel that Dr. Wigod was very honest with what he could do on my facelift to satisfy what I wanted without going overboard and creating a result that could cause more issues and not be in my best interest.

April 18th, 2017
I feel that Dr. Owsley was very honest with what he could do on my facelift to satisfy what I wanted without going overboard and creating a result that could cause more issues and not be in my best interest.

April 14th, 2017
Excellent Results Post Mastectomy
Extremely happy with results from reconstruction following mastectomy. Breasts and nipples look amazing. Staff wonderful and Dr. Wigod is excellent.

April 14th, 2017
I am so thrilled with the results I have gotten from Dr. Wigod, I have had several procedures from him and each one of them is exactly what I wanted, my most recent tummy tuck has made me feel like a new women I cant thank him enough.
I felt very comfortable with Dr.Wigod, he and his entire staff are very friendly and professional I will continue to go back to him for future procedures. I highly recommend him

April 13th, 2017
Best Surgery Ever
Very good experience away's felt like he knew what he was doing and the results were great

March 24th, 2017
Gave Me Back My Nose
Dr. Wigod is truly talented. My nose had been broken multiple times and I had two previous unsuccessful surgeries with other doctors in an attempt to return my breathing to normal. Dr. Wigod repaired my nose and made it look amazing and work great. His entire staff are professional and kind, making the experience a pleasure rather than a chore. My surgery and results turned out better than I ever hoped for.

March 18th, 2017
Overall fantastic experience!
Great at explaining procedure, what to expect, and discussing options. All of his staff are extremely friendly and helpful.

March 17th, 2017
Very pleased with Dr. Wigod's excellent work
A very smooth and well-informed process thanks to the Dr. and his excellent staff. Thanks for the great work. I'll definitely recommend Dr. Wigod to my friends.