Dr. Mark Wigod MD Patient Reviews

Yea, I love my new C size Breasts! I
Dr. Wigod and his staff were very professional and friendly. They answered any questions and concerns I had promptly. They made me feel very comfortable and at east with the entire procedure.

Yea, I love my new C size Breasts! I

Couldn't be happier!
I had an amazing experience from the beginning to end! The doctor and the staff were very professional, helpful, and friendly. Everything turned out better than I expected! Couldn't be happier with my results!

January 18th, 2017
A great experience
After years of back/shoulder pain, I am grateful to have found D. Wigod. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner. Everyone here is helpful, caring and professional. I will miss them.

January 12th, 2017
Breast Reduction
Dr. Wigod and his staff are exceptional. I came to them trying to find a cure for my headaches, after trying everything my primary doctor and I decided they were probably caused from the weight on my chest. Everyone within Dr. Wigod's office and himself listened and were very knowledgable. I love the fact he has the experience to advise size. Since my procedure I have been headache free.

January 12th, 2017
Breast Reduction

January 11th, 2017
The Best Experience
After literally decades of trying to convince my ENT doctors I could not breath, years of allergy shots, and years of nasal sprays, I finally found Dr. Wigod. Not only did he listen, but he correctly diagnosed the problem. I can finally breathe normally and it feels great. The staff has been nothing but helpful and a delight to work with.

January 11th, 2017
The Best Experience

December 28th, 2016
Fantastic experience with Dr Wigod, from start to finish!
Dr Wigod and his entire staff exceeded my hopes and expectations. I had a breast implant replacement (saline to silicone), and I could not be happier with the results. Dr Wigod was kind, attentive, and incredibly thorough. His staff was equally impressive, always available and happy to answer all of my questions. I never felt rushed or neglected at any time during my consultation, surgery day, and post-op visits. I highly recommend Wigod Plastic Surgery.

December 16th, 2016
Im so glad I found Dr. Wigod for my surgery
Overall I am very pleased with my results

December 13th, 2016
Happy Customer
Dr. Wigod and his staff are exceptional. Everyone was very professional and always willing to answer all of my questions. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon.

December 13th, 2016
Very good experience with surgeon
I had a very positive experience with the entire office staff, clinic and doctor. I had breast reduction surgery and my only regret was not having it done sooner.