Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Tami on Jul 5th, 2015

Dr Wigod is an excellent plastic surgeon. I am pleased with his work, mannerism, professionalism, etc. I highly recommend him and his friendly staff. I will definitely recommend him to my family and friends!

Exceptional surgeon and staff. show details Exceptional surgeon and staff.
by Tamara G. on May 12th, 2015

Dr. Wigod did a wonderful job with my breast augmentation. I have a deep brain stimulator implanted with the battery/control box placed in my upper right chest. I thought this would prohibit my much desired augmentation. After much consideration and the go-ahead from my neurologist, Dr Wigod performed the surgery, provided very thoughtful post-operative care and I could not be happier with the results!

It is a waste of time and money only to be insulted, pushed around and ignored. show details It is a waste of time and money only to be insulted, pushed around and ignored.
by Katie on Mar 20th, 2015

I went in for a consultation for breast augmentation knowing that it would cost $50 dollars and since most other places don't charge a fee I thought that the 3D imaging would be worth it. My visit was horrible. I showed up 15 minutes early for the appointment (Which started at 2:30pm) and while I'm being walked over to watch a video pertaining to my consultation, the girl who was showing me asked if I was there for rhinoplasty! I felt awful instantly and corrected her that I wasn’t there for rhinoplasty and in fact there for a breast augmentation consultation, perhaps checking your paperwork before insulting your customers should be made a higher priority. She didn’t apologize or say anything other than, “ Oh.” And then put in the correct video. After watching the video I walked back up to the front and was told to wait, which wasn’t too bad since I only waited 10 minutes. Once back in the room, the same girl who had insulted me took several signatures, vitals and told me to wait for Dr. Wigod to come in to meet me. I could hear him in the room next to me with another client. I waited 10 minutes before he came into my room where he briefly introduced himself and then left. I was told to change, which I did and then was taken to get the pictures done. The girl taking the pictures was rude and instead of asking me where to stand or turn where she needed me to; she roughly turned me and pushed me until she snapped a couple pictures and sent me back to my room. It definitely felt like they didn’t care about what I wanted or how I felt at all. I then waited 20 minutes in my room for Dr. Wigod to come back, he was in the room next to me with another client. I actually had to leave my room in the dressing to go ask someone what was taking so long since the appointment was quoted to only take 45 minutes and I worked at 4pm. 5 minutes after I was sent back to my room, Dr. Wigod finally showed up. This time we spoke more than a few small words, he was cold and distant and his end result was telling me that he wouldn’t be able to get me to the size I wanted and couldn’t estimate how much the cc’s were comparative to a cup size. I was disappointed and didn’t feel good about my visit at all. I then tried on their rice bra “comparison”, which doesn’t really help. There reason I had even made the appointment to see Dr. Wigod was to see the 3D imaging, which took 10 minutes after for him to process that I did in fact want to see them even though he knew I was running late for work at this point. The only decent person I had spoken to was the financial administrative woman who gave me my quotes and collected the $50. She then had to go get Dr. Wigod and tell him that I wanted to see the 3D imaging. Hence the whole reason for the visit… The 3D imaging helped visualize it a bit more but the process of having to deal with him and most his staff was definitely not worth it. I finally left at 4:15pm. The quoted 45 minutes was in fact doubled and truly awful. If you are paying for a consultation and had to wait 3.5 weeks for it you would think that you wouldn't be double booked and that he would actually spent the majority of the visit with you and making it comfortable. I would never recommend him to anyone. It is a waste of time and money only to be insulted, pushed around and ignored.

by Patricia R on Mar 18th, 2015

Dr. Wigod is extremely nice and is very competent and I'm happy with the results. His staff is very friendly. My only criticism is that in the beginning we had some issues with billing. The preauthorization submitted to my insurance company was wrong and coverage for my procedure was denied. I was then told by a staff member that I could pay cash. I knew it should have been approved so, having a type A personality, I called my insurance company and found out that some information was missing and so I called the office back and asked them to resubmit. The information was resubmitted and approved. I couldn't have afforded the surgery, so had I not taken the initiative to push the issue about being denied by insurance, I would have walked away. As it stands, the surgery helped and I'm pleased with the result!

Wonderful experience show details Wonderful experience
by Pam B. on Mar 1st, 2015

He is very easy to talk to, gives excellent feedback, genuinely cares about my concerns, and is extremely skilled and meticulous in his work. I came away with an amazing look that is a better version of me! The office staff was very accommodating, friendly and pleasant to work with. The entire process from beginning to the "new me" was better than i had hoped for. I highly recommend Dr. Wigod.

Amazing Doctor Wigod show details Amazing Doctor Wigod
by Tammie Anderson on Nov 3rd, 2014

I just want to say how great my experience was at Dr Wigo!ce My surgery went perfectly and his work and his staff were amazing. I have had another surgery before that wasnt done by Dr Wigod and it wasn't the experience I had here. He informed me of every little detail from start to finish and was always truthful about all questions I asked. I was very pleased with the results when it was over. I recommend him to.everyone that wants a great doctor and great results

IMPRESSIVE show details IMPRESSIVE
by Jen. G. on Sep 7th, 2014

First off, the staff was and is very helpful and friendly. Dr. Wigod himself is very educated, practical and did a wonderful job on me. (He was proud of himself for saving a tattoo that would have otherwise lost its head...lol). He is very professional and has a great bedside manner. I've already recommended him to several ladies that were unsure about everything. I've shown his work off to everyone who has asked me what I thought of his work. If I ever want more work done on me, I'd definitely go back to Dr. Wigod again!!!!!

by Stephanie Shaffer on Jul 28th, 2014

Dr. Wigod is a phenomenal plastic surgeon. I am a breast cancer survivor. Dr. Wigod performed my breast reconstruction procedures after my double mastectomy with results I never imagined possible. Not only do I feel like a woman again, I feel like a new and improved woman! Dr. Wigod and his amazing staff of professionals go above and beyond everytime!

Strong Recommendation show details Strong Recommendation
by Betty W on Jul 10th, 2014

I have had various procedures performed by Dr. Wigod. All have been a success. I am 63 and quite often get mistaken for 40. Dr. Wigod keeps me very informed as a patient, always making me aware of potential problems and the options that are available to me. I have referred him to strangers, friends and relatives ... All with very positive results. What makes him stand out from the rest? Well, primarily his skill/talent but also His compassion AND the fact that he is not a risk taker

Devastating Appointment show details Devastating Appointment
by MJ on Jan 19th, 2014

This appointment with Wigod was not only devastating, but damaging to my overall self esteem. No one goes to an appointment such as this to be mocked and ridiculed. Here I was naked, there because I felt ugly and he verbally confirmed my greatest fear. He and another woman stated at me in disgust, flopped my breast around and then expressed how there was no hope for me to ever look normal and they couldn't help me. I was devastated and cried for weeks until I gathered enough courage to get a second opinion. I then went to Dr. McKim who took one look at me and said, no problem I can help you. I can proudly say that even a few years later I have beautiful breasts and have always held great adoration for what Dr. McKim did for me. The impact of this experience has never left me and drives me to write this review even years later. Whoever is sueing him, I hope they drive this pitiful man out of business.

Dishonest and ridiculous wait time show details Dishonest and ridiculous wait time
by A bodily on Oct 7th, 2013

I can not express how awful this experience was. The nurse was rude. After waiting over an hour we finally talked with the doctor. Then after an 105 min. We are ready to leave and they inform me that the consultation was 50$. Do not waste your time and money.

Sep 6th, 2013

This office is amazing the staff is kind and caring. They took time to go over all of my options for all of the procedures I was interested in. I ended up doing my surgery with Dr Wigod and 2 years later another one. It was so nice to be with a office that remembered me when I came back.

Apr 10th, 2012

Misdiagnosed my situation and ended up having completely unnecessary and very deforming, painful surgery. Nothing short of a nightmare that I'm still dealing with.

Just Ok show details Just Ok
Jul 11th, 2011

Dr. Wigod is decent however, I am not thrilled with my results. I would say he is great at being symmetrical but a little too conservative. I was rushed into having my tummy tuck paid 10,000 and I still have a lot of excess and sagging. I also had liposuction done but honestly I couldn't tell the difference- even looking at the before and after photos. He might be a good option if you are considering facial or breast reconstruction to get a natural and even result. Awkward personality but I don't really need a lot of small talk from the doctor. The ladies that work the office are about 50/50 some are really sweet and some make you feel like you're an inconvenience.

RUDE and UNSENSITIVE receptionist! show details RUDE and UNSENSITIVE receptionist!
Mar 30th, 2011

I called office to make an appt for a 2nd opinion after having breast augmentation from another office out of the area. The lady was very rude and told me that it was my fault for choosing a different doctor and HUNG UP THE PHONE ON ME!I would not want someone like that to represent me if I was the Doctor!What happened to customer service?

Great experience show details Great experience
Mar 19th, 2011

The office staff is caring and professional. Dr. Wigod took the time to answer all my questions. He thoroughly explained my surgical options and potential problems. I am thrilled with my great results and have told all my girlfriends to see Dr. Wigod.