Dr. Mark Wigod MD Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

July 19th, 2017
Better results than I could have hoped for
From my first appointment, to surgery and beyond I have very pleased with my choice in Dr. Wigod. My results are even better than I had hoped for!

July 19th, 2017
Excellent doctor and staff
I had been wanting to have breast surgery for 10+ years. I am so happy with my outcome. Dr. Wigod and staff are awesome.

June 26th, 2017
better than expexted
I have gained and lost 30+ pounds a few times in my life due to thyroid issues. When I gained weight, it would increase my bust size significantly then leave a lot of loose skin when I lost weight. I had a surgeon in Salt Lake City tell me that I would need a breast lift plus implants to achieve the C+ cup I desired( my normal cup size when I'm chunky). Dr Wigod said if we used oversized implants alone (415 ml allergan), we could give me the C+ cup I desired without the lift as it would fill up the bag of loose skin I already had. I kept warning him I did not want huge breasts and choose the smallest implant available for my frame size(based on his measurements). He continued to warn me we needed to fill up the bag. I conceded and finally said, Do what YOU think is best since you do these procedures all the time. I am sooo glad I let him decide as I love my result. Its exactly what I wanted.

June 26th, 2017
Breast Augmentation Revision
Due to contracture of previous implants (above muscle, saline), Dr. Wigod recommended silicone,below muscle implants. I believe this was the right decision for me. I am very pleased with the result.

June 12th, 2017
Transformation Miracle
Dr. Wigod is a trusted friend and kept me well informed throughout the entire process... start to finish... I have nothing to complain about. Anyone who's gone through a major weight loss experience, I solute you! And when you're done with the weight loss you may feel like I had. Uncomfortable within my own skin, all that extra skin. Dr. Wigod is a wise choice and will help you, guide you and build a lasting relationship with you to make the journey even easier. Thank you Dr. Wigod!

June 9th, 2017
Wonderful Experience
My experience with Dr. Wigod and his team was nothing short of great. They were attentive, patient and made me feel very comfortable.

May 31st, 2017
Feeling wholeagain!
Feeling fortunate that invasive tumors were discovered in my right breast at a stage that allowed them to be removed by mastectomy with an outcome of low risk of future disease, l was, nevertheless, devastated by the disfigurement of the lost breast. i sought restoration of the breast by Dr. Wigod, who explained that radiation of the breast some years in the past meant that the restoration would be complicated and involve use of tissue and muscle from my back. He proceeded with the operations, taking every precaution to prevent any detriment to my overall health. He is well-respected by the hospital staff and they took care to follow his directives. He shows great empathy for his patients and i fully trusted his judgement and his superlative skill through the several-month process. The result is beyond my expectations!

May 30th, 2017
So extremely happy with my results!!!!!!
Dr. Wigod took the time to explain and reassure me and i greatly appreciate his dedication to his patients. Also his staff is so nice and friendly and is always willing to help in any way they can through the process. I highly recommend this office.

May 19th, 2017
My husband wants to send Dr. Wigod a Christmas present!
I couldn't be happier with the overall experience! The work itself is amazing but the staff is very helpful, patient and kind. I really didn't know what size I wanted but Dr. Wigod did. He listened patiently to my husband and myself and some how knew what we both wanted! I highly recommend Dr. Wigod and and his staff!

May 8th, 2017
Dr Wigod is an amazing surgeon
I went to Dr. Wigod to fix a botched reconstruction that another doctor had performed. I was afraid to have another surgery because of all the problems I had experienced, but Dr. Wigod took time with me to answer all my questions and assure me that he could help me. Dr. Wigod and his staff took great care of me through the entire process and I couldn't be happier with the results. He actually exceeded my expectations! My mistake was not going to Dr. Wigod first! Don't make my mistake.

May 1st, 2017
Very Helpful
Dr. Wigod was welcoming, professional and efficient throughout the whole process of my procedure. There were times that I felt uneasy about my decision and his confidence helped me feel like I was making the right decision. Although he did not completely agree that what I was doing would help me feel better he assured me that he would still do the job and do it right.

April 21st, 2017
Ecstatic, Elated and Grateful with the result of my lifelong dream of larger breasts!!
Prior to arriving for my consultation I was apprehensive about following through with what has been a lifelong dream. From the moment I arrived, the very first person that I made contact with up to meeting Dr. Wigod, I was beyond impressed and made to feel completely at ease. The entire staff made me feel like I was more than just another patient. The level of personal attention everyone delivered was the most genuine, compassionate, care that one could only hope for. It was apparent that the authentic compassionate and personal level of care that I received at the initial consultation, was what made this office and Dr. Wigod stand apart from any other provider in the industry. The outstanding level of care that was delivered at the first contact was continued through pre op, the surgery, and post op. If anyone has any interest in plastic surgery, Dr. Wigod any his staff would be the first and only consult to make. I can honestly say my level of satisfaction along with experiencing my lifelong dream become a reality has exceeded any expectation I may have had.