Dr Mark Wigod Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr Mark Wigod?

Successful procedure and satisfactory results.

Posted on November 14th, 2017

My overall experience was excellent. The results were very satisfactory and I received good care from the entire staff.

Great Experience!

Posted on November 8th, 2017

Very happy with my experience with Dr. Wigod and Staff. He met all my needs and answered all my questions. Couldn't have had a better experience. Thank you!

Plastic surgery experience

Posted on October 25th, 2017

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. The staff was amazing and kind. Dr Wigod was meticulous and thorough, which I sincerely appreciate. I am a very private person and the whole experience was confidential and private. I would definitely recommend my friends and family.

Exactly what I was looking for

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

From office to OR experience. very professional and personal. All of my questions were answered thoroughly and if I had additional questions, they were welcomed. I had total confidence Dr Wigod was the right surgeon for me. I am completely thrilled and satisfied with my results.

Breast Augmentation Success!!

Posted on October 22nd, 2017

I've wanted a breast augmentation for years! After moving to Boise, I went to a couple practices for consults. I was still nervous after the first two consultations with different doctors. But after my consult with Dr.Wigod, I was sure and confident with my decision and ready to move forward. He was understanding of my goals, and helpful with size choosing. The whole experience was smooth and enjoyable. I would recommend Dr. Wigod to everyone!

I'm so happy

Posted on October 19th, 2017

I was had such a large breast size that I constantly found myself uncomfortable. I was not confident and not happy. I also suffered from back and neck pains that often caused headaches. With Dr. Wigod's help, I was able to fix these problems with a very successful breast reduction. I couldn't be happier with the results.

Thank you so much!!

Posted on October 11th, 2017

So happy that I found you and your wonderful office staff. This was a journey I wasn't expecting to have but when cancer enters your world you have a choice. I choose to face it head on and make the best of it. Dr. Wigod was so helpful in providing me with direction and helped give me the confidence I needed. I am so grateful for your time, expertise and support through my journey.

breasr reconstructive surgery.

Posted on October 5th, 2017

absolutley satisfied.great ,wonderfull people.ithe cancer took part of me away.thanks to dr.wigod i got me back.wonderful dr. and staff

Wonderful experience!

Posted on October 5th, 2017

After 3 years of research and planning for a tummy tuck, I found Dr Wigod and his staff. I felt so comfortable asking questions and they did a great job explaining the procedure and what to expect during recovery. They did a wonderful job calming my nerves the day of the procedure and were very caring with follow up care. Dr Wigod did an AMAZING job my results were exactly what I had hoped and dreamed of! Just wish I could have done this years ago!

Great Doctor and Staff

Posted on September 30th, 2017

Dr. Wigod and his staff are absolutely amazing! I feel very confident in Dr. Wigod and his fabulous Staff!!

Second Surgery

Posted on September 12th, 2017

This is my second surgery with Dr. Wigod. Again, a wonderful experience from start to finish. I appreciate him and his staff!

Amazing staff will answer every question

Posted on September 11th, 2017

After going to three other doctors in the valley and being denied for approval due to lack of insurance requirements. Dr. Wigod's office was a refreshing surprise, his office staff was very on top of insurance as well as getting me into an office appointment. I was given an approval with in 2 weeks vs six months at the previous offices. On top of that his office staff were amazing at answering all of my many questions and concerns. I would Highly recommend him as a surgeon and his staff.