Dr Mark Wigod Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Mark Wigod?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr Mark Wigod?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2017

Second Surgery

This is my second surgery with Dr. Wigod. Again, a wonderful experience from start to finish. I appreciate him and his staff!

September 11th, 2017

Amazing staff will answer every question

After going to three other doctors in the valley and being denied for approval due to lack of insurance requirements. Dr. Wigod's office was a refreshing surprise, his office staff was very on top of insurance as well as getting me into an office appointment. I was given an approval with in 2 weeks vs six months at the previous offices. On top of that his office staff were amazing at answering all of my many questions and concerns. I would Highly recommend him as a surgeon and his staff.

September 11th, 2017

Outstanding Surgeon

I couldn't be happier with my experience with Dr. Wigod. From my initial consult to the morning of my surgery through my post-operative appointments, Dr. Wigod has been compassionate, understanding, and professional. He has helped me regain my confidence after two kids and I would not hesitate to refer any of my friends or family to him.

August 25th, 2017

Couldn't be Happier!

I came into see Dr. Wigod interested in a breast augmentation and he answered all of my questions and gave me guidance on what would look could specifically for me and my body type. Having an in house operating room was also a great amenity... I wore fuzzy slippers and my robe into my surgery. His staff was genuine, kind, and professional. My results are natural and just what I had imagined. Couldn't be happier!!

July 31st, 2017

Amazing and well worth the money!!

Through explanation, kind manner (even with cold hands), and great follow up! I felt well taken care of and not just a number or a pay check. I only wish I would have done this procedure earlier!

July 31st, 2017

Amazing and well worth the money!!

July 24th, 2017

Breast Augmentation Review

My experience with Dr. Wigod and his staff was outstanding! Everyone was very professional, friendly and helpful throughout my pre and post-opp appointments. Before my augmentation, I was a 32A and am now a 32D. I went with silicone implants to achieve that more natural look and feel. They are perfectly proportionate to my 5' 4, 120 lb. body frame and look perky, but totally natural. I would highly recommend Dr. Wigod to anyone seeking a great experience and result!

July 19th, 2017

Better results than I could have hoped for

From my first appointment, to surgery and beyond I have very pleased with my choice in Dr. Wigod. My results are even better than I had hoped for!

July 19th, 2017

Excellent doctor and staff

I had been wanting to have breast surgery for 10+ years. I am so happy with my outcome. Dr. Wigod and staff are awesome.

best doctor in boise

Dr. Wigod is amazing, he is very informative as well as educational on size choice etc. I would recommend him to all my friends and family for any procedure

Awesome!

I am very happy that I made the decision to have Dr. Wigod perform my surgery. He did an amazing job and I couldn't be happier with my results. The staff is awesome too!

New Tummy!!

Dr. Wigod exceeded my expectations for how my new tummy would look. The process was explained well with every step. His staff made me feel welcome at every visit!