A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wiley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wiley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wiley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiley graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wiley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Atchison Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wiley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Wiley practice?
Dr. Mark Wiley practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Leavenworth, KS and Saint Joseph, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.