A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wilford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wilford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wilford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilford graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Wilford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Altoona Hospital
- J. C. Blair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Russell Wilford MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Wilford practice?
- Dr. Mark Wilford has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wilford practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Altoona, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon, PA.
See Altoona Internists and Altoona Endocrinologists.