Learn more about Dr. Mark Wilford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wilford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilford
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Wilford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wilford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilford graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Altoona Hospital
- J. C. Blair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Russell Wilford MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Wilford practice?
- Dr. Mark Wilford has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Wilford practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Internists and Altoona Endocrinologists.