Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Wilkerson
Dr. Mark Wilkerson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Swartz Creek, MI, with other offices in Ann Arbor, MI and Ann Arbor, MI (and 4 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Wilkerson is affiliated with CS Mott Children's Hospital, Hurley Medical Center and William Beaumont HospTroy, Troy, Mi. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Wilkerson has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Mark Wilkerson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Swartz Creek, MI.
Dr. Peter Stoyanoff
Swartz Creek, MI 0 mi24
Dr. Robert Kowalski
Swartz Creek, MI 0.97 mi37
Dr. Abdul Oseini
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Flint, MI 2.29 mi16