A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. MARK WILKIEMEYER:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. MARK WILKIEMEYER is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. MARK WILKIEMEYER, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. WILKIEMEYER graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. WILKIEMEYER has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Hospital
- North Fulton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. MARK B WILKIEMEYER MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. MARK B. WILKIEMEYER practice?
- Dr. MARK WILKIEMEYER has 1 office location.
Dr. MARK WILKIEMEYER practices Surgery and Sports Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons and Atlanta Family Physicians.