Learn more about Dr. Mark Wilkiemeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wilkiemeyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilkiemeyer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilkiemeyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wilkiemeyer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkiemeyer graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wilkiemeyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- North Fulton Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark B Wilkiemeyer MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Wilkiemeyer practice?
- Dr. Mark Wilkiemeyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Wilkiemeyer practices Surgery and Sports Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Roswell, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons and Atlanta Family Physicians.