Dr. Mark Wilkinson Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Mark Wilkinson?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

September 1st, 2011

Ive seen this doctot one time in 1 yr. I always get passed on to one of hia PAs in the office. In Mar4ch of 2011 I fell and sprained my ankle, I went to the Johnson City Mediocal Center the same PA that works in my doctor's office was working there she did not even recognize me even after she saw my chart and my name. She treated ame well at that point. She made sure nothing was broken and gave me a prescription for pain meds. I am disbled and walk with a cane. I have severe problems with my back and legs. As soon as the topic of pain manegment asrose she bacame defensive and treated me like a drug addict'which I am not. I need a good doctor to care for me. Boones Creek Medical is not a place for the elderly and disabled. Whatever happened to kind, compassionate and caring doctors?

Type 2 Diabetes