Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Willard
Dr. Mark Willard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Albany, OH. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Willard is affiliated with Ohio State University Hospital East, OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital and Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Willard has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Willard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Albany, OH.
Dr. Douglas Katula
Hospitalist, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
New Albany, OH 0.01 mi28
Dr. Douglas Vanfossen
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
New Albany, OH 0.01 mi36
Dr. Mario Puleo II
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
New Albany, OH 0.01 mi14