Learn more about Dr. Mark Willenbring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Willenbring, Addiction Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Willenbring
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Willenbring Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Willenbring, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Tobacco Abuse (Tobacco Use Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Willenbring graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Willenbring has 1 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Leon Willenbring MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Willenbring practice?
- Dr. Mark Willenbring has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Willenbring practices Psychiatry and Pain Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Psychiatrists and Saint Paul Pain Management Doctors.