Learn more about Dr. Mark Willenbring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Willenbring, Addiction Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Willenbring, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse Substance-Related Addiction Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Tobacco Abuse Tobacco Use Disorder
- chronic pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Willenbring graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Willenbring has 1 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Leon Willenbring MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, Addiction Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Willenbring practice?
- Dr. Mark Willenbring has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Willenbring practices Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, Addiction Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Forensic Psychiatry near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Psychiatrists, Saint Paul Addiction Specialists, and Saint Paul Neurologists.