Learn more about Dr. Mark Willenbring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Willenbring, Addiction Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Willenbring, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Tobacco Abuse (Tobacco Use Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Willenbring graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Willenbring has 1 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Leon Willenbring MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Willenbring practice?
- Dr. Mark Willenbring has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Willenbring practices Psychiatry and Pain Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Psychiatrists and Saint Paul Neurologists.