A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wilson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St. John's St. Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mark Wilson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Wilson practice?
- Dr. John Wilson has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Wilson practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Springfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, MO and Cassville, MO.
See Springfield Radiologists.