A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wilson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St. John's St. Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Wilson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Wilson practice?
- Dr. John Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Wilson practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Radiologists.